Sumner County benefits from an ample labor supply which is ready for business today. CLICK HERE for information on the labor market in Sumner County.
Sumner County's labor pool is capable of supporting industries of all kinds. For example, Sumner County's current top ten employers represent a diverse set of businesses. They are:
- Sumner County Government & Public Schools, 4,307 employees - Government Services
- Sumner Regional Medical Center, 1,326 employees - Health Care
- Gap, Inc., 1,250 employees - Clothing Distribution
- Volunteer State Community College, 800 employees - Higher Education
- Hendersonville Medical Center, 517 employees - Health Care
- Peyton's Midsouth, 450 - Distribution Center for Kroger, Inc.
- ABC Fuel Systems, 416 employees - Auto Fuel Systems
- R.R. Donnelley, 320 employees - Commercial Printing and Binding
- Unipres, 600 employees - Pressed Metal Parts
- Thomas & Betts, 270 employees - Electrical Boxes
There are a number of resources available to companies to assist with their human resources needs, including: